I. Application information for foreigners
|Preparation||Application||Application date||After sending the application form and money to the Korean Language Institute, the necessary documents will be sent for applying at the Korean Embassy for the D-4 visa||When applying to the institute|
|Foreign registration card||All foreigners||90 days before entering Korea||Passport, letter of acceptance (from the institute), photo (3cm x 4cm)fee: 30,000won||Beginning of every semester|
|Stay extension||Expiration of visa||60 days before expiration||Passport, foreign registration card, extension fee, application form for extension, birth certificate, letter of acceptance (from the institute) fee: 60,000won||The student can come anytime to the office to apply|
|Notice||- The visa extension must be done within the
expiration date. If the application is done after the expiration date, a fine will be charged. When
applying for extension, if your health insurance expires the student will need to renew their
- The office will announce a period for application. For those who were not able to apply, or those who need to apply for different purposes, will be done under the student's responsibility. Necessary documents will be provided by the institute office.
- If changes should be made on your foreign registration card, (eg. passport number, Address, etc.) Application should be done 2 weeks in advance arrival or departing the country. In case it is expired you will be fined.
II. Arrival information
|- Purchase the ticket to CheongPyeong terminal. (청평 시외버스 터미널)
※ Bus fare: 18,900won (Airport to CheongPyeong terminal)
|- Take a bus going to Chunchon
- Duration: Around 90 to 120 mins
※ Possible to change the arrival time.
|- Green color bus (No.23 bus)
- Get off at Seorak terminal (설악터미널)
※ Bus fare: 1,550won (Duration: Around 45 mins)
- Take a taxi to Graduate school.
※Taxi fee: 30,000 to 40,000won(Duration: Around 20 to 30 mins)
|- Take a shuttle bus in front of CheonWon church.
※ Bus fare: Free (Duration: Around 10 mins)
- Taxi stand next to Seorak terminal.
※ Taxi fee: Around 8,000won (Duration: 10mins)
|- Get off the shuttle bus. (Inform a driver)|
※ Directions to the Institute